Mound/Home Plate Clay
Diamond Pro® Mound/Home Plate Clay is a screened clay loam with a rich red color that readily conforms and binds to the existing surface. The loose clay easily tamps into holes, providing greater durability and requiring less maintenance. It can be used to construct, maintain, or repair pitcher's mound, bullpen, catcher's box, and batter's box.
• High clay content allows for greater compaction
• Ready to use, screened and richly colored
• Conforms easily to high-stress areas
• Reduces the need for frequent maintenance of high-stress areas
• Essential in constructing, maintaining, or repairing pitcher's mound, bullpen, and home plate areas
• Parks & Recreation
• Youth Leagues
Availability & Specifications:
• Bulk Availability
• 50 lb. Bags / 40 bags per pallet
SUBSCRIBE TO FIELD TIPS NEWSLETTER
Incorporating Diamond Pro into our infield has helped in the everyday maintenance and in building a reputation as one of the best infields in baseball.
— Trevor Vance, Head Groundskeeper, Kansas City Royals
Read what others had to say about Diamond Pro performance.